Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hotel Fun


It's 10:15. We've already taken a drive, went to dinner and done the grocery shopping. All I need to do is listen to baseball on the AM radio and we are grandma and grandpa all over again. But what to do when it's so damn light out?

Even though she can't spell and never knows when I'm making up words, Little Sister always kicks my ass at board game scrabble. I think my self-diagnosed ADHD is the problem. Enter poker scrabble. Who's kicking whose butt now, Smarty? There's a reason they're called bored games. This is way better.


This last one is partly to show you the 'night' sky at 10pm and partly to make Big Sister jealous because I live a half block away from Jo-Ann's. She's very crafty, but we'll see who kicks who's butt when I have a long, cold, winter and a craft store at my disposal.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

FIRST OF ALL I CAN SPELL AND I CAUGHT YOU ON ALL BUT 1 OF YOUR MADE UP WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly I WON WON WON the first game. I had one word worth 100 points which is more than she ever gets as a total on board game scrabble.

You just want to get both sisters yelling at you with this post.

The next post will claim she knows more about cars and and baseball than brother!!

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up!! Thanks for the laugh! Mom

Unknown said...

Awww, how cute, little sister finally won a game!