Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exploring

Here's my favorite going away card from one of my favorite students in SF. It says, "Have fun in Alaska. Don't stick your tongue on a pole."

Going to check out some surrounding communities and scenery, not sure how long. Got an interesting link to a news article about a guy who almost got eaten by a bear in my town. Thanks Uncle Mike, I'll be signing up for those handgun classes ASAP. I'd share the link but it says the name of the town and then my mother would be able to find me. So anyway, if I don't post for a couple days, odds are it's 'cause I don't have internet, not because I got mauled by a brown bear.
When I get back I'll be exploring Fred Meyer to find a way to de-uglify my new apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already know where you are!! Can't hide from me!

Anonymous said...

Unbleeeeevable!!