Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Apartment

The Good
Directly out my bedroom window.


The Bad

Hey Y'all! That's butter! 'Bout ready to fry me some chicken and everything tastes better with butter. Unfortunately, that's also an electric range. Damn.


What kind of loser complains about a king size bed? The kind who's 30 with no boyfriend, no kids and no pets. Although I do have a habit of sleeping with my clothes. My good friend Ashby, graphic novel illustrator, Psycho Cat sitter and tequila expert, dubbed it my laundry boyfriend. I guess LB will be putting on a few lbs. with the upgrade but it takes up alot of room.



Then there's the fake plants and the suede. I already stashed two fake plants in the hallway closet but that fakus just won't fit. And the suede! Don't get me started. But it's comfortable and I can actually stretch out on it so whatevs. Now let's get a close-up of that "art"...

The Just Plain Ugly

Wow. This is a fishing/hunting town in Alaska so I'd expect no less, it's just not really my style. But since I'm a broke ass 'til next week, I haven't been able to replace it yet. Trust me, it's at the top of my list. The very, very top.

and here's a new category- The Very Best
They clean my place once a week, change out my towels and linens and stock my coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soaps, etc. I'd move back to the Dealor apartments in MethCentral, California for that kind of treatment. Maybe not.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Send me more pictures so we can whip that place into shape!!

debacled said...

oh, and it's paid for by my company AND has an extra tall shower head. Score!