Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekends Were Made for Michelob

Three day weekend! Kelly and Mike are coming! We're going camping and hiking and beering! I'm excited! The car's packed. All I need to do is go grab a couple more cans of bear repellent and I'm all ready.
In other news, I recently found out there's a Mexican Hacienda out there with my name on it. Apparently it was meant to be the best gift I never got. How does one react to such news? Except to take a vow of singledom. Why can't relationships just be like this. Seems like no matter how many times I wash, wax and change the oil, my cars just break down.
A house. A real house built from the ground up. What in THE HELL.....I can't even organize a thought. Mull that one over for the weekend. I know I will be.

2 comments:

little sister said...

It's you and Bertha years and years from now

who needs a house?

debacled said...

Me 'n Bertha had some quality time at Bertha Creek Campground (fer reals). Kelly and Mike used the tent and I slept in the car. Nice and toasty. 2gehter 4ever.