Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today was a Good Day

Today a preschooler told me I have a "big fat booty." After that, I couldn't get Ice Cube out of my head. The kid said "Hey! You big! Why you so big?" I ignored him so he got pissed and thought he could get me by calling my ass fat. Little does he know how hard I've worked for some extra assage. Thanks kid! So then we had a little lesson on the difference between big and tall.
Another kid's Dad came to the school a little later and took his son out of the class. Would have been fine except Dad wasn't known by the teacher and doesn't have custody. Who ended up in the hallway between Dad (who had a hunting knife strapped to his belt) and the door? Big Fat Booty, that's who. Love my job! Soon I hope to capture a picture of one of the toddler mullets I've seen crawling around town.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to start weapons training! Maybe think about getting a mullet and a couple of flannels, too. You can always say you had to do it to fit in.

debacled said...

I have nothing to do but work and cook. Nothing to spend money on but food and that's alright with me.

Bryan, I'm taking notes form the People of WalMart emails.