Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Heart...

Left home at 6:45. Black on black on black. I can not believe how freakin' dark it is out here. If there's a moose, I won't know until I'm on him and then you can't slam on the brakes so I guess you drive into the woods? Got home at 8. Paperwork and evals nagging me like a jewish mother.
Talked to my favorite Filipino tonight. He asked if I'm homesick yet and I said no. Then I heard it's Fleet Week in SF and all I can think about is the sun on the bay and the Blue Angels screaming over that gorgeous bridge.
...San Francisco

3 comments:

Karyn said...

It will all still be there when you get back in 240(?)days. You can do it!

Unknown said...

Don't forget that today is the Columbus Day parade and Italian festival in North Beach. Think about all the short, hairy foreigners you're missing out on!

debcled said...

The Italian short 'n hairies are all Laura's.