Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I've Got Dreams

dreams to remember. Ok, I am obsessed with Otis Redding right now. How could you not be?

Happy birthdays Sisters, here's what I got you (in my dreams). A fouplex for the Fantastic Four! Big Sister and her herd can have Unit 1. Little Sister, OC, and their Halfricans can have Unit 2 (sorry, no clever Jamaican terms yet). Brother and I, the smartest of the bunch , and by that I mean no damn kids, can have the upstairs units where nieces and nephews will come when they need a bad influence. Someday it'll happen.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Yeah! It's my lifelong dream come true.

little sister said...

I am all about it.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a guest room. we'll come visit. How convenient!! to have all of you together again!

debacled said...

Yeah right woman, I guess we all got dreams. You'll be across town at Shady Acres.