Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Sickness

I do have a post rattling around in here. It's about moose meat and gun rallies and subsistence fishing but I'm beat. I feel a cold coming on and I ain't got no sugar daddy to support sick days so it's off to bed with me.
Just where in the hell do the weekends go anyway? By the way, 52 degrees today and some blue skies. Light until 10 which could explain why sleeping is getting harder. The surefire Crazy Clan Cold Remedy should help. A little tea, a little lemon, add some Irish whiskey and good night.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

there's a sugar daddy here with those same symptoms. feel better.

little sister said...

I must have passed it to you. Mine is almost gone. I had lots of hot water with lemon from Uncle Greg's trees and local honey. It will be gone in no time with the Crazy Clan concoction.