Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bona Fide

Redneck, that is.

I spent my Friday night shooting guns, timing friends shooting guns, learning the Bitch Slap 'n Shoot maneuver and having a beer at a smokey sports bar. All total awesomeness, I assure you.
But, sometimes even a "tomboy" really would like to be a woman. And treated like one. When does the dressing up and smelling nice commence around here? So far the definition of dressing up seems to be a shower and your cleanest polar fleece. Most days that's fine with me but tomorrow, I think I'll wear a skirt.

Update: I did not wear a skirt. I sat at home all day watching HGTV. Why? you ask? New post to follow. And don't worry, I really haven't gone all right wing redneck on you. Still the same ol' Dumborah and I really don't even eat much meat but I do believe in hunting for food and shooting for self protection. I present and close my case. Do not follow these links if you just ate or have a weak stomach.

1 comment:

little sister said...

Ouch!
Scavenging is good too for your non-meat food. Plus you would still need the gun b/c the bear might not like you taking his berries