Friday, April 30, 2010

Craziness

My offer has been accepted. My realtor, Fred, says we'll be closed by May 21. This is great timing because my current lease is up at the end of May and I'll be house sitting until July 12th. Although I'd love to move right in, it'll give me time to do some of the bigger improvements while living in comfort.
I want to skip straight to the pretty stuff like painting and carpet but some other things have to come first. Also, my bank account really needs time to recover from the $5,000 down payment.

I'm buying a house in Alaska. Holy Hell. Well, at least I'll have lots of blog material.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's for sure

Debacled said...

Amomymous is back!

Karyn said...

Congratulations. Now, let the e-decorating begin!

Debacled said...

I forgot to mention that there are still some things that could stop the deal. Like if we find that the well or the septic system is bad, I won't be buying it. However, I'm going to think on the bright side and continue planning color schemes and To Do lists.

Jade said...

I am so excited...So can I start planning a trip for the end of the summer?