Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Beach Walk

How am I supposed to get over my crush on this place?
















Looks like tide pools but it's pure ice.









After a couple hours of paperwork on Sunday, I went for a beach walk. I couldn't help but think how the experience could be so much better with someone to share it with. Someone with four legs, a wagging tail and soulful eyes. I let the fantasy rot my brain for the entire weekend before bringing myself back to reality. I reminded myself that that someone would also shed, shit, possibly shred belongings and definitely ruin my streak of commitment dodging. I'm telling myself I'm cured but in reality, I'm on very shaky ground.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I'll tell you that next time that you are home...you may have the priviledge of cleaning up the back lawn! That will cure you of your want for a four legged creature! Oh, & Sammy can sleep with you! Yeah!!

Jade said...

One day I am going to have to go through all your pics and got some blown-up and framed for my house...You were always the phtographer

Kelly T said...

Get the pup!
And save all your plastic shopping bags, you'll need em.