Friday, January 8, 2010

Continuing Education

The week in review:
I stressed myself out over my job. I worked a lot of hours. I wasted too much time on the internet. What's new?
I changed my part in the hopes that the "pepper" would stop showing. I changed it back when the "salts" started winning. I got a gigantic, soul refreshing hug from one of my preschoolers.
Got a tip on a summer job in the medical speech arena, something I've really been wanting. Realized it's kind of lame to be internet dating (I've been on one date) when I don't even want a boyfriend and decided to do something more constructive with my time soooooooooooo....
Here's the best thing that's ever happened to me this week-- I registered for a fly fishing class and pilot ground school. I'm so excited!
Oh goodness! I almost forgot about the other best thing that happened this week. I went to Chicken University, a class about raising chickens, and it was so damn entertaining and interesting. My friend and I agreed, way better than spending 10 bucks on some dumb ass movie. I'm not quite ready to raise chickens in my tiny apartment but when the day comes that I finally realize my dream of a piece of land, I'll be getting some cock and a few girls for sure.

3 comments:

M. Kasch said...

When you get your pilot's license, we should go somewhere exotic for sure!

Jade said...

I miss you women..your so F-ing funny. Do you have names for your cock and his girls? Come up with something funny. I know you have it in you...

little sister said...

i saw a sign for pilot lessons here too and want to sign up. we will both be pilots. want to go in on a plane?