Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update on Online "Dating"

I gotta get off this thing. It just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. Here's the latest.

Subject line: Just got home from a long walk in the woods ...

Body: ...and feeling way relaxed at the moment, not tempted to write a lot now, but perhaps a good bit more later, particularly if you think you'd like that.

At 6'3" (that's my height) I would love to stand next to you and look into your eyes. Hence, I'd love to meet you. I could put the truck on cruise control and be there pretty easily, someday. Well, almost any day for that matter. I have friends around there and on down to Homer. I can be a lot of fun or more laid back. I'm very sensual, and I've gotta admit that I've always wanted to spend some time with someone I could touch nose to nose and toes to toes at the same time.

Did I mention he's only 59? Is your skin crawling like mine is? My profile says I'm looking for friends and activity partners. Sounds like this guy is thinking more horizontal activities.

I had an amazing weekend in Anchorage but I'm so freaking tired I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Goodnight.

3 comments:

kelly t. said...

I said "EWWWWW!" really loudly at work.
Toes to toes?!?

Had a blast this weekend, thanks for meeting us.
What was on that one guy's T-shirt?
Your liver is very naughty and must be punished."
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Unknown said...

I just threw up...mostly in my mouth.

Debacled said...

Dude, how do you think I felt?!