Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter Wonderland

You knew it was just a mater of time before I used that title. Here are the trees outside my elementary school. This frost is so pretty! It's also been snowing over the past few days. I still get all excited and walk really slowly from my car into work with may face towards the sky. I want to catch it all in my hands like the little kids do. Whenever a new group comes into my room for their session I say something astute like "Look! It's snowing!!" and make them look out the window. The ones that still get excited are my favorite.

4 comments:

Jade said...

Lets see if you still love it in the middle of February? I can't wait to hear you speak of mud season...They have one right? In Maine I wore rubber boots all through March and April...The pictures are really pretty though.

little sister said...

Those pictures are amazing. I like the close-ups best.

Debacled said...

It's called Breakup here. No Spring, just Breakup. I'll be buying some cute, colorful rubber boots.

Jade said...

breakup? Interesting breaking out of the dark and coming into the light!!