Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Does anybody care?
SAD is real and I think I've got it. The sun comes up around 9:30 and sets about 4 but the problem is, it doesn't really come up. It just kinda gets lighter.
When I leave for work, it's pitch black. When I drove home, it's pitch black. I constantly feel as if it's midnight and I'm exhausted. I've decided the only way to get unSAD is to get regular physical exercise. I'm thankful to have some good friends to drag my lazy butt out when I just want to go to bed.

Self-timer in action. It was really hard getting back in the frame with snow shoes on. This was about 2pm and the sun was starting to set. To beer or not to beer? When you're wearing 4 layers and snow shoes, you really don't want to have to pee in the woods.

3 comments:

M. Kasch said...

Ha! Great photos! I've stolen the one of the three of us already. Hope you don't mind. . .

I was COMPLETELY unproductive this afternoon and evening. . .I should have gone into work with you or something. Oh well.

Jade said...

You like your having fun...Even if you think your coming down with a chronic case of SAD.

kelly t. said...

Ha! You're lucky....
Sun comes up here about 11am, and is gone by 2pm. I went to the tanning bed yesterday and burnt my butt. But no more SAD....