Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jetty's owners got home today and brought me some vanilla from Mexico. Can't wait to make something delicious with it but I kinda need a kitchen first.
Dogsitting duties are done for a few months now. It's nice to not have to worry about anyone but also sad to loose my winter friend. I wonder what my mental health status would've been without this little gal the last few long months of winter.
This week I get a real baby to play with. Not much different, right? Feed once or twice and leave in the house with a blankie most of the day. Can't be that hard.



4 comments:

Karyn said...

Have you seen the book, Inside of a Dog, What Dogs See, Smell, and Know?

Debacled said...

Nope but it sounds like good reading. Do you have it?

Karyn said...

No, but I'm thinking about buying it.

*word verification, dongy.

Debacled said...

Wow, it's not even spring break yet.