Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beach, Again

A little bonus, since you waited so long. Tubes are still dysfunctional at the house. I move from there in a week and spend a month as a nomad, which is slightly different than a gypsy. A week in Nikiski, a week in Fairbanks, 4 days in Juneau, and a week in Soldotna. After that I've rented (Rent? who does that!!) a house in Kenai for 2 months. No tubes there either so get used to some sporadic posting. Sorry, Friends.

Drunk dial from my Rio Vista, CA family last night from the annual Crab Feed Fundraiser. Love those guys! I promised that next year, I will once again be in attendance. That statement causes so much excitement and sadness, you have no idea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY CHRISTIANNA!! hope you get this one, I don't think I do this right. Yes, we were ALL missing you the other night, and yes, we got to have a FEW to MANY!! just wanted to send a WHOLE LOT OF LOVE your way!
the beaches are beautiful!!! to be young and travel out of a back pack, I hope!! talk at you soon.