Thursday, February 25, 2010

Speaking of Reputations...

Mine was ruined long ago so here's the real skinny on my trip:

If there were a gold medal in patio beer drinking, I think I would've been a serious contender.
How could anyone resist with the sun shining and a temperature of about 50 degrees?

Whenever we got a table in the sun, I'd be in my t-shirt, laughing at everyone in their snow gear. Wimps. But, the competition was fierce. Back off Austria, this is not the World Beard and Mustache Championships. This is serious.

I beg to differ, Brewhouse. USA! USA! USA!

And the views from every patio, whether it be a chalet, an amazing mountain peak or a bunch of good looking athletes, were stimulating.

And the medal goes to....
Kokanee... sometimes you gotta take one for the team. And when you're going for gold, you make sacrifices. It's all part of being a serious athlete.

1 comment:

kelly t. said...

I could swear Mike and I have the exact same picture as that last one, except the Kokanee is in bottles. High-larious!