Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Always Feel Like....

somebody's watchin' me. And, The Tao of Pooh ..... house sitting adventures in Alaska.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”
"Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about."
"Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it."
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.


6 comments:

M. Kasch said...

eeew. that last one of the moose's skull (?) is absolutely DISGUSTING! cute post, though

little sister said...

yeah what is the last one??

Karyn said...

you need to come home.

Jade said...

When I said you need to start blogging more...I didn't mean start talking to dead stuffed animals on the wall!!! Your starting to scare me

Mike said...

Jimmy, those are some good photos!

Debacled said...

Yes, it's a moose. When you're house sitting for a guide things like that just show up sometimes. That, and a stranger coming in to take a crap at 5AM and random fisher dudes hanging out at all hours. It's an odd life, Jimmy!
Plus, I had to post this to illustrate the difference between my bachelor paradise (guide's cabin) and the suburban Mcmansion I'm in now. Which I'll post about in 3 wks.