Saturday, October 2, 2010

Best Birthday Present

Little Sister got together with the rest of the Crazies and made me a scrapbook for my birthday.
They made an almost lifesize cardboard me and took it around to my favorite haunts in the old 'hood.
The Tedda Hughes boutique and my beloved apartment.
Lunch with the sisters at Aquatic Park
Tommy's Joint with the sibs, eating my fave, bbq brisket.
Hanging with my BFF, having more of my favorite snacks.
Watching a movie with Little Sister, just like when we were roommates.
Partyin hardy with the fam and my bro for my 31st birthday, couldn't get any better when you're actually 3,500 miles away. I laughed and cried at the same time for a good 20 minutes when I first looked at it. Can't wait for winter break to get home and do it all for real!

5 comments:

M. Kasch said...

this is the sweetest! ever!

i bet you're homesick now, though. . . call if you need to!

Jade said...

Bob's donuts....love them. That was one of the best parts of visiting you in SF. This gave me a great laugh.

Karyn said...

I'm so glad I succeeded in looking fashionable that day.

It was fun in a super dorky way but I can't wait until December for the real thing.

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait for December til we see you again! We MISS you, Debo! All our Love, Anonymomous and Anonydadamous!

little sister said...

It was very fun making the scrapbook (and pretending you were home). See you in two short months!