Friday, August 27, 2010

The Visit 3: Further from Home

Family outing to Russian Falls, probably the only day with blue skies.

Nova's fantastic rack

A little heads up at Alyeska, no biggieAll of us posing at Exit Glacier. Let's see, can we guess who spent a winter in Alaska?



























The bar in Moose Pass. Where I fall out of my chair completely sober
and my friends laugh at me. What else would they do?
And they have interesting reminders above the bar.












More Russian Falls...

More Glaciers...


















And the best of all.... "You're TALL!" I swear I'm standing up hill!


















I don't have photos of the debauchery that was our 4th of July in Homer and that is a damn shame (maybe not) but we were all over the place and had a great time. Someday I'll post about the Portage mishap, still haven't talked about the halibut trip or the Alaska Tobacco Fest. Soon.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

there's something awesome about that last picture. it's very artistic.