Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Warrior

My productivity this weekend astounds me. Saturday I took things to storage, cleaned out my car, went to the dump and snow blew (that doesn't sound right) a path around the house. I felt pretty damn accomplished and proud of myself for man handling that snow thrower so I headed off to Nikiski to hang out with friends. We went on a beach walk in snow that was at times up to our knees, got a growler of Chocolate Cherry Stout and a pig of Dolly Varden Nut Brown at Kassik's Brewery and then went back to their cabin to make pizzas. The dough took a litle longer than expected but that just meant another glass of beer and more time to hold their cute kid. Here's my handy work on the snow thrower. My Montanan manfriend says I'm becoming less of a Sally Cali everyday. Yay me!
Back yard.
Front yard.
Today has been a more domestic kind of day, grocery shopping, laundry and a pot of sweet potato chili. At some point I'll get to work but for now i think I can find more housework to justify my procrastination. And eat some bomb ass chili. That doesn't quite sound right either.

1 comment:

Jade said...

A Sally Cali...I love that..And as for the Bomb ass chili. you can drop bombs left and right you live alone. or you can always blame it on the dog