Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To The Grind

I'm not going to complain. I'm not going to be Deborah Downer. I'm not going to cry about how hard it was to come back or how much I miss things. I'm not. But I will tell you about the exciting winter life I've returned to.
Been watching Deadwood. It does nothing towards civilizing my vocabulary but it's good entertainment. Tried to read some Herman Melville and gave up after two chapters. Much rather watch Deadwood than wade through that crap. Listening to Citizen Cope. Also listening to one cute but spoiled dog snore in my ear all night. Told you... exciting, right?
I actually am happy to come back to my quiet, boring life. Just wish there was a way it could overlap with my busy, exciting one. Had a friend over for dinner last night, might go snowshoeing tomorrow. Party, party all the time.

No comments: