Thursday, December 23, 2010

Suburban Wildlife

It's good to be home. Things have been pretty busy here. I'm occasionally a fill-in chauffeur for a family member's chemo/radiation appointments (I like to call them cancer party play dates), got three cavities filled and am running last minute shopping errands for the Anonymom and Little Sister.
Went for a walk with my nephews and youngest niece on the Nature Trail and let my niece command the camera. Here are the results:

Bambi!

Pig's Lake

Nephew #1

Sister Sassypants, Niece #3

Nephew #2

Nephew #3

Tonight is Chile Relleno and movie night with my sisters. We're not complete until the brother gets here tomorrow but it's a good start. Like I said, it's good to be home.

3 comments:

M. Kasch said...

I'm feeling the same way! Love the hair and can't wait to hear about your trip home!
See you (not too) soon!
love,
Marianne

Debacled said...

Can't wait to hear about yours as well but I know I won't be ready to go back. Oh well, at least the days will be longer.

kelly t. said...

LOVE all the pics, glad you got to go back for a bit. Everyone needs some Collins now and then!