Monday, November 8, 2010

Heavy Equipment

After getting home from Anchorage on Sunday I stopped by the Roper's and got a lesson on using the snow blower. They were so cute, they made sure to get a picture of my "first time" and this was already in my work inbox this morning. I'm so lucky to continually find such good people around me. But I won't be so lucky if we keep getting snow like we have been over the last 24 hrs with this driveway as my responsibility for the next 3 wks.. I took two passes at it with this sucker, shoveled a little and woke up with arms like noodles. I'm starting to see why women get married.

2 comments:

M. Kasch said...

Seriously! And they DON'T make those snowblowers tall enough for people like us! It hurts the arms AND the shoulders!

Jade said...

When I lived in Maine I house sat for some friends and I had to use the snow blower and I totally agree it is for short people my back hurt from bending over. Keep at the shoveling Deb-do and you will have arms of steel