Friday, June 18, 2010

King Fisherperson

I got lucky and the neighbor who's a river guide, took me out fishing for Kings this morning. I didn't get one but a guy on the boat did. 43 inches and 35 lbs, definitely the biggest fish I've ever seen in person. After he got that one we never saw another and didn't see any other boats pull one in either. The river had been closed to Kings for awhile because of the poor run and then opened back up just to spinner fishing. Tomorrow morning it's back on bait though so the guys are expecting better luck. I'll get one someday but in the meantime, I want to get out on a halibut charter. In a couple weeks it'll be Reds and then Silvers, just wish I had a freezer to put some in when I do catch them. Being homeless leaves a lot of loose ends, you know?

1 comment:

M. Kasch said...

We've got freezer space for you! We'll just sharpie your name on your fish for you.