Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Come On Already!

Inspection tomorrow, FINALLY! I took my jack-of-all-trades friend out to the house yesterday. We entered through the unlocked front window and he helped me to look logically at a few things. It will be a huge project and though I want to say I'm up for it, I have to consider a lot of angles. I did find a bunch of receipts that Roger (my new roomate) had kept from the installation of the well and such so that was comforting. Still not making any decisions until after the inspection.
Date this weekend. I've had a lot of platonic get togethers lately and I never use the term "date" but somehow, this one is a little different.
Not sleeping a whole lot lately but with all the sunlight and the house and mens on my mind, I guess it's no wonder.
I'll keep you posted on the inspection. Posted. Ha.

5 comments:

Karyn said...

date?! i'm frightened. remember what i said. . . please.

Jade said...

Have you darkened your bedroom windows? I will be calling to hear about this date on sunday!!!

M. Kasch said...

This one is a little bit different? I can't wait to hear why!

Anonymous said...

What's this about a roommate, Roger!!

Debacled said...

Roger is the dead guy who built the house whose slippers are still next to his chair.
Haven't darkened the bedroom window, I just try to ignore it.
Different probably because we've actually been talking on the phone for awhile and my most successful relationships have been very phone-based. By successful I mean ending in disaster but not existing entirely in disaster.
I remember what you said and I have a dating disclaimer, the gist of it is "I'm a package kinda deal and it's a whole lotta package." Package, baggage....whatever.