Thursday, May 5, 2011

She's Crafty

When Kell's Bells and I were in Juneau, I sorta made her buy a roll of bus tokens after a recommendation from our friends at the Triangle Club. Way more tokens than we could ever use on our short trip. I joked with her that I would either sell them to my other friends outside the liquor store (the ones that came to my aid when I smashed my face) or make jewelry.
Here's my handiwork. The plan was to give it to Kelly but to be honest, I really didn't want to hand it over. Unfortunately, this was the only coin shaped that way in the whole roll. So, if you're out there, riding the bus in Juneau, I'll trade you 5 shiny new tokens for one of these older, prettier ones.

3 comments:

M. Kasch said...

VEEERY fun new background. But I like the necklace even better! Great job!

Karyn said...

I'm so impressed with your recent craftiness. First my necklace, now yours. Both rock!

Kells bells said...

I love it! Pretty soon you're going to start having Mary Kay parties and selling these little beauties!