Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now

It'll come as no surprise that I lost my glasses, again. This time I'm pretty sure they're gone for good. So, I decided to actually use some of those benefits I pay for every month ( which reminds me of my current tax debacle but that's a whole other story) and get some new ones.
After much consideration and texting of pictures to the big, bossy sister, I decided on these beautys:




But in the end she talked me out of them. Here are the real winners:



Giants colors!!! Got tickets to a game for my trip in May for my college roommate's wedding. The second couple I know to have met at a game who are now getting married. Now I'll be able to see the field.

4 comments:

little sister said...

O-M-G!!

Karyn said...

The first pair are total "dad" glasses!

Anonymous said...

The first pair were extremely UGLY!
I'm glad you chose #2. Go Giants!

M. Kasch said...

you're joking about the first glasses, right? ;-) What a whacko!