Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Diary

April 6th- Pretty disgruntled when I saw the view out the front window... In all the ugliness of Breakup, I was just starting to believe in Spring again. (The link is to a blog post by Jeff King, owner of Jeff's King's Budget Charters, and Jetty Dog) April 7- Disappointing news from Montana, fingers crossed that it's temporary. April 10- Proved how old and boring I am when I went home from a friend's bday party in Anchorage at 10:00 because of back pain. There was a live band and plenty of beer and great company. And one big party pooper with one big back ache. Went shopping in the big city. Discovered I've gained two pant sizes. WTF? April 11- Talked about the benefits of fasting and pinkie swore to get more active. Ok, no pinkie swearing but what else do you talk about in a diary? April 13- Been on two long walks this week and one long "diet." I'm so lucky this crackhead neighborhood is by the beach! What a difference 6 days makes... Sunshine, (brown) grass and dirty, melting ice! Spring at last!

No comments: