Friday, July 16, 2010

Update not with Norm McDonald

The visit was awesome and exhausting. I'm still recovering. I think we got to just about every attraction on the peninsula and then when my guests went home, I went halibut fishing. Remember the girl who could go on any boat/vehicle/roller coaster and never get sick? Gone. But I'll tell you about that later.

I turned over my camera for the week and the girls and guy got some great photos. I'll post them when I can but for now I'm at a house with no wireless babysitting a big, whiny, german shepard. This gig ends on Sunday though and I still haven't found a place to live. So far my best option is hostel hoping but I have my fingers crossed that the owners of the old apartment have a cabin open. Chances are slim to none during the fishing high season though. That's ok, I like bunk beds.

2 comments:

M. Kasch said...

Your BEST option is an air mattress in my cabin. WAY better than an hostel!

Debacled said...

Are you coming home today? Call me so I can pick you up!